DriverXP For MSI
This page contains detailed information on how to remove DriverXP For MSI for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DriverXP For MSI from your computerDriver-XP.com
. You can find out more on Driver-XP.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.driver-xp.com/for-msi.html
if you want to read more on DriverXP For MSI on Driver-XP.com's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\DriverXP For MSI folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DriverXP For MSI is "C:\Program Files\DriverXP For MSI\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.09 MB (13724160 bytes) on disk and is called DriverXP.exe.
The executable files below are part of DriverXP For MSI. They take an average of 15.19 MB (15932390
bytes) on disk.
- DPInst.exe (775.20 KB)
- DriverBackUp.exe (683.50 KB)
- DriverXP.exe (13.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
DriverXP For MSI is a program offered by Driver-XP.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall DriverXP For MSI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DriverXP For MSI from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DriverXP For MSI or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverXP For MSI". If it is installed on your PC the DriverXP For MSI application will be found automatically. After you click DriverXP For MSI in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DriverXP For MSI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverXP For MSI:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.driver-xp.com/for-msi.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DriverXP For MSI\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DriverXP For MSI.
8. After uninstalling DriverXP For MSI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DriverXP For MSI that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverXP For MSI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverXP For MSI by Driver-XP.com from your PC, we are not saying that DriverXP For MSI by Driver-XP.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverXP For MSI in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:06:15.223