This page is about DriverUpdate for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall DriverUpdate from your computerSlimware Utilities Holdings, Inc.
. You can find out more on Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverUpdate directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. DriverUpdate's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverUpdate\UninstallStub.exe. DriverUpdate.exe is the DriverUpdate's main executable file and it takes around 30.43 MB (31909048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside DriverUpdate. They occupy about 30.56 MB (32045424
bytes) on disk.
- DriverUpdate.exe (30.43 MB)
- UninstallStub.exe (133.18 KB)
This page is about DriverUpdate version 2.7.10
only. For other DriverUpdate versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove DriverUpdate.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\DriverUpdate
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlimWare Utilities Inc\DriverUpdate
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\DriverUpdate\DriverUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\DriverUpdate\Open-Source Licenses.txt
- C:\Program Files\DriverUpdate\UnifiedLogger.dll
- C:\Program Files\DriverUpdate\UninstallStub.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlimWare Utilities Inc\DriverUpdate\ignores.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlimWare Utilities Inc\DriverUpdate\Logs\2018-01-06 13-46-26 0.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlimWare Utilities Inc\DriverUpdate\Logs\2018-01-08 09-42-35 0.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlimWare Utilities Inc\DriverUpdate\rupdates.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlimWare Utilities Inc\DriverUpdate\settings.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlimWare Utilities Inc\DriverUpdate\supdates.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlimWare Utilities Inc\DriverUpdate\SWDUMon.cat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlimWare Utilities Inc\DriverUpdate\SWDUMon.inf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SlimWare Utilities Inc\DriverUpdate\SWDUMon.sys
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SlimWare Utilities Inc\DriverUpdate
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\DriverUpdate\
DriverUpdate is a program released by Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove DriverUpdate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DriverUpdate from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DriverUpdate or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverUpdate". If it exists on your system the DriverUpdate program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DriverUpdate in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DriverUpdate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriverUpdate.
8. After removing DriverUpdate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverUpdate which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverUpdate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DriverUpdate by Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DriverUpdate by Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DriverUpdate in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 10:40:34.080