This web page contains detailed information on how to remove DriverTuner 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DriverTuner 126.96.36.199 from your PCLionSea Software co., ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on LionSea Software co., ltd. Click on http://www.DriverTuner.com/
to get more facts about DriverTuner 188.8.131.52 on LionSea Software co., ltd's website. Usually the DriverTuner 184.108.40.206 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DriverTuner 220.127.116.11. DriverTuner 18.104.22.168's main file takes about 10.14 MB (10632504 bytes) and is named DriverTuner.exe.
The executables below are part of DriverTuner 22.214.171.124. They take about 13.59 MB (14245027
bytes) on disk.
- DPInst32.exe (775.80 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (907.80 KB)
- DriverTuner.exe (10.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- update.EXE (696.80 KB)
The current web page applies to DriverTuner 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
DriverTuner 184.108.40.206 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by DriverTuner 220.127.116.11 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\DPInst32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\DPInst64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\DriverTuner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\DriverTuner.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\language.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\libcurlds.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\zlibwapi.dll
DriverTuner 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company LionSea Software co., ltd. Some users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove DriverTuner 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DriverTuner 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DriverTuner 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverTuner 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the DriverTuner 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DriverTuner 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DriverTuner 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverTuner 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.DriverTuner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriverTuner 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling DriverTuner 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DriverTuner 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverTuner 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverTuner 22.214.171.124 by LionSea Software co., ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that DriverTuner 126.96.36.199 by LionSea Software co., ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverTuner 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:47:24.497