DriverToolkit version 188.8.131.52
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DriverToolkit version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall DriverToolkit version 220.127.116.11 from your systemMegaify Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Megaify Software. Please follow http://www.drivertoolkit.com
if you want to read more on DriverToolkit version 18.104.22.168 on Megaify Software's web page. Usually the DriverToolkit version 22.214.171.124 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverToolkit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverToolkit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DriverToolkit version 126.96.36.199. DriverToolkit version 188.8.131.52's primary file takes about 1.24 MB (1304376 bytes) and is named DriverToolkit.exe.
The following executables are installed along with DriverToolkit version 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 4.58 MB (4806129
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DPInst32.exe (900.38 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (1.00 MB)
- DriverToolkit.exe (1.24 MB)
- extract.exe (166.30 KB)
- RemoveDT.exe (146.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of DriverToolkit version 18.104.22.168.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DriverToolkit version 22.214.171.124 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by DriverToolkit version 126.96.36.199's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit\DPInst32.exe
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit\DPInst64.exe
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit\DriverToolkit.exe
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit\extract.exe
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit\network.dll
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit\RemoveDT.exe
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\DriverToolkit\zlibwapi.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\DriverToolkit v8.4 + Serial.lnk
DriverToolkit version 188.8.131.52 is an application released by the software company Megaify Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove DriverToolkit version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DriverToolkit version 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DriverToolkit version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverToolkit version 22.214.171.124". The DriverToolkit version 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DriverToolkit version 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DriverToolkit version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverToolkit version 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.drivertoolkit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverToolkit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DriverToolkit version 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing DriverToolkit version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DriverToolkit version 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverToolkit version 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DriverToolkit version 184.108.40.206 by Megaify Software from your PC, we are not saying that DriverToolkit version 220.127.116.11 by Megaify Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverToolkit version 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:22:21.127