DriverScanner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriverScanner from your computerUniblue Systems Ltd
. You can read more on Uniblue Systems Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.uniblue.com
to get more data about DriverScanner on Uniblue Systems Ltd's website. Usually the DriverScanner program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing DriverScanner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. DriverScanner's primary file takes about 319.82 KB (327496 bytes) and is called driverscanner.exe.
The executable files below are part of DriverScanner. They occupy about 2.12 MB (2227448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller32.exe (13.35 KB)
- driverscanner.exe (319.82 KB)
- dsmonitor.exe (25.84 KB)
- dsnotifier.exe (25.84 KB)
- ds_move_serial.exe (25.84 KB)
- Launcher.exe (331.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
- DriverInstaller64.exe (13.85 KB)
This data is about DriverScanner version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other DriverScanner versions:
...click to view all...
DriverScanner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
DriverScanner is a program by the software company Uniblue Systems Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall DriverScanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DriverScanner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DriverScanner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriverScanner". The DriverScanner app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DriverScanner in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DriverScanner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverScanner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uniblue.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\DriverScanner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverScanner.
8. After uninstalling DriverScanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverScanner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriverScanner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DriverScanner by Uniblue Systems Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverScanner by Uniblue Systems Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverScanner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:08:21.300