DriverRestore is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DriverRestore from your computer383 Media, Inc.
. You can read more on 383 Media, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about DriverRestore can be seen at http://www.DriverRestore.com
. DriverRestore is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing DriverRestore is C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. DriverRestore's primary file takes about 709.12 KB (726136 bytes) and is called DriverRestore.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DriverRestore. They occupy 2.64 MB (2764845
bytes) on disk.
- DPInst32.exe (776.47 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (709.12 KB)
- uninst.exe (252.40 KB)
- install_driver.exe (53.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
DriverRestore has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DriverRestore:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
DriverRestore is a program marketed by 383 Media, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase DriverRestore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DriverRestore from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DriverRestore or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverRestore". If it is installed on your PC the DriverRestore app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DriverRestore in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DriverRestore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverRestore:
- The publisher is: http://www.DriverRestore.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverRestore.
8. After uninstalling DriverRestore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriverRestore that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverRestore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverRestore by 383 Media, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DriverRestore by 383 Media, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DriverRestore in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:50:40.183