DriverRestore is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DriverRestore from your system383 Media, Inc.
. You can read more on 383 Media, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about DriverRestore can be seen at http://www.DriverRestore.com
. DriverRestore is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing DriverRestore is C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. DriverRestore's primary file takes about 709.12 KB (726136 bytes) and is called DriverRestore.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DriverRestore. They occupy 2.64 MB (2764845
bytes) on disk.
- DPInst32.exe (776.47 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (709.12 KB)
- uninst.exe (252.40 KB)
- install_driver.exe (53.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
DriverRestore has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\DriverRestore.exe
DriverRestore is an application marketed by the software company 383 Media, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall DriverRestore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DriverRestore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DriverRestore or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverRestore". If it exists on your system the DriverRestore application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DriverRestore in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DriverRestore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverRestore:
- The software company is: http://www.DriverRestore.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverRestore\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverRestore.
8. After uninstalling DriverRestore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DriverRestore that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriverRestore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DriverRestore by 383 Media, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DriverRestore by 383 Media, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverRestore supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:50:40.183