DriverPack Solution Updater
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DriverPack Solution Updater for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriverPack Solution Updater from your computerDriverPack Solution
. Go over here
for more information on DriverPack Solution. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DRPSu folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall DriverPack Solution Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DRPSu\DrvUpdater.exe /uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. DrvUpdater.exe is the DriverPack Solution Updater's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 190.68 KB (195256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with DriverPack Solution Updater. They occupy about 190.68 KB (195256
bytes) on disk.
- DrvUpdater.exe (190.68 KB)
The current web page applies to DriverPack Solution Updater version 0.0.25
alone. Click on the links below for other DriverPack Solution Updater versions:
DriverPack Solution Updater has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove DriverPack Solution Updater:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DRPSu Updater
DriverPack Solution Updater is a program by the software company DriverPack Solution. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove DriverPack Solution Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DriverPack Solution Updater from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriverPack Solution Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverPack Solution Updater". If it exists on your system the DriverPack Solution Updater program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DriverPack Solution Updater in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DriverPack Solution Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DriverPack Solution Updater.
8. After uninstalling DriverPack Solution Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverPack Solution Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverPack Solution Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DriverPack Solution Updater by DriverPack Solution from your computer, nor are we saying that DriverPack Solution Updater by DriverPack Solution is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DriverPack Solution Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:23:56.037