DriverPack Solution Updater
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DriverPack Solution Updater for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DriverPack Solution Updater from your PCDriverPack Solution
. Go over here
for more information on DriverPack Solution. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DRPSu folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall DriverPack Solution Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DRPSu\DrvUpdater.exe /uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. DrvUpdater.exe is the DriverPack Solution Updater's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 190.68 KB (195256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with DriverPack Solution Updater. They occupy about 190.68 KB (195256
bytes) on disk.
- DrvUpdater.exe (190.68 KB)
The current web page applies to DriverPack Solution Updater version 0.0.25
alone. Click on the links below for other DriverPack Solution Updater versions:
DriverPack Solution Updater has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DRPSu Updater
DriverPack Solution Updater is a program marketed by DriverPack Solution. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase DriverPack Solution Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DriverPack Solution Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DriverPack Solution Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverPack Solution Updater". If it exists on your system the DriverPack Solution Updater application will be found automatically. After you select DriverPack Solution Updater in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DriverPack Solution Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DriverPack Solution Updater.
8. After uninstalling DriverPack Solution Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriverPack Solution Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverPack Solution Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverPack Solution Updater by DriverPack Solution from your PC, we are not saying that DriverPack Solution Updater by DriverPack Solution is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverPack Solution Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:23:56.037