DriverNavigator 3.5.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DriverNavigator 3.5.0 from your computerEaseware
. Further information on Easeware can be seen here
. More info about the software DriverNavigator 3.5.0 can be found at http://www.DriverNavigator.com
. DriverNavigator 3.5.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall DriverNavigator 3.5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.63 MB (1710912 bytes) on disk and is called DriverNavigator.exe.
DriverNavigator 3.5.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.35 MB (3510144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverNavigator.exe (1.63 MB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (37.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of DriverNavigator 3.5.0.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall DriverNavigator 3.5.0:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove DriverNavigator 3.5.0:
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DriverNavigator
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\ar\DriverNavigator.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\ar\Easeware.DriverInstall.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\da\DriverNavigator.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\da\Easeware.DriverInstall.resources.dll
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DriverNavigator_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
DriverNavigator 3.5.0 is an application offered by the software company Easeware. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove DriverNavigator 3.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DriverNavigator 3.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DriverNavigator 3.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriverNavigator 3.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the DriverNavigator 3.5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DriverNavigator 3.5.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DriverNavigator 3.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverNavigator 3.5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.DriverNavigator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DriverNavigator 3.5.0.
8. After removing DriverNavigator 3.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverNavigator 3.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverNavigator 3.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DriverNavigator 3.5.0 by Easeware from your computer, we are not saying that DriverNavigator 3.5.0 by Easeware is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverNavigator 3.5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 14:18:43.247