You can find below detailed information on how to remove DriverMax 8 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DriverMax 8 from your systemInnovative Solutions
. Check out here
for more info on Innovative Solutions. More info about the software DriverMax 8 can be found at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax directory (same installation drive as Windows). DriverMax 8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 7.37 MB (7727688 bytes) on disk and is called drivermax.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside DriverMax 8. They take about 12.40 MB (13004389
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (7.37 MB)
- innostp.exe (1.01 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.57 MB)
- rbk32.exe (14.07 KB)
- rbk64.exe (14.07 KB)
- stop_dmx.exe (396.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- ddinst.exe (1,017.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of DriverMax 8. For other DriverMax 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DriverMax 8 is an application released by the software company Innovative Solutions. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove DriverMax 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DriverMax 8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriverMax 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverMax 8". The DriverMax 8 application will be found very quickly. When you click DriverMax 8 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DriverMax 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverMax 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DriverMax 8.
8. After removing DriverMax 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DriverMax 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverMax 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverMax 8 by Innovative Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that DriverMax 8 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DriverMax 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 08:45:17.957