You can find below detailed information on how to remove DriverMax 7 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by Innovative Solutions. More information on Innovative Solutions can be found here. More details about DriverMax 7 can be seen at http://www.innovative-sol.com/. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DriverMax 7. DriverMax 7's primary file takes about 6.99 MB (7328632 bytes) and its name is drivermax.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DriverMax 7. They occupy 13.30 MB (13945137 bytes) on disk.
A way to uninstall DriverMax 7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
DriverMax 7 is an application by Innovative Solutions. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove DriverMax 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriverMax 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverMax 7". If it exists on your system the DriverMax 7 app will be found automatically. When you select DriverMax 7 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DriverMax 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverMax 7:
The publisher is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DriverMax 7.
8. After removing DriverMax 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverMax 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverMax 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DriverMax 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.