You can find below detailed information on how to remove DriverMax 7 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DriverMax 7 from your systemInnovative Solutions
. More information on Innovative Solutions can be found here
. More details about DriverMax 7 can be seen at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DriverMax 7. DriverMax 7's primary file takes about 6.99 MB (7328632 bytes) and its name is drivermax.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DriverMax 7. They occupy 13.30 MB (13945137
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (6.99 MB)
- innostp.exe (1.01 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.57 MB)
- rbk32.exe (13.38 KB)
- rbk64.exe (13.38 KB)
- stop_dmx.exe (450.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of DriverMax 7. You can find below info on other releases of DriverMax 7:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove DriverMax 7.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DriverMax 7 from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall DriverMax 7:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\logScan.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\update.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Uploads\08c49d1f115bb827f47a7bb8027ebdd2.crc
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Uploads\08c49d1f115bb827f47a7bb8027ebdd2.lng
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
DriverMax 7 is an application by Innovative Solutions. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove DriverMax 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DriverMax 7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DriverMax 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverMax 7". If it is installed on your PC the DriverMax 7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DriverMax 7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DriverMax 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverMax 7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverMax 7.
8. After removing DriverMax 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriverMax 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriverMax 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DriverMax 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 08:24:23.200