You can find below details on how to remove DriverMax 7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DriverMax 7 from your systemInnovative Solutions
. More data about Innovative Solutions can be read here
. More details about DriverMax 7 can be seen at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. Usually the DriverMax 7 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing DriverMax 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. DriverMax 7's primary file takes around 8.40 MB (8811896 bytes) and is called drivermax.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside DriverMax 7. They take about 14.84 MB (15560564
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (8.40 MB)
- InnoSolUOs.exe (117.50 KB)
- innostp.exe (1.02 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.58 MB)
- rbk32.exe (13.38 KB)
- rbk64.exe (13.38 KB)
- stop_dmx.exe (450.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of DriverMax 7. You can find here a few links to other DriverMax 7 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DriverMax 7:
The files below remain on your disk by DriverMax 7's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloded Drivers\2015-8-23_21-28-27-408_964f525dbe88e84d31121b02c07e53a7.log_install
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloded Drivers\2015-8-23_21-34-26-8_8cd45c05aa12542bafaaac5846264184.log_install
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloded Drivers\83469fbaa9f116302d28c15e0b620cc9.zip
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloded Drivers\bbc42cb766c279ad830729f873682653.zip
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax
DriverMax 7 is a program by the software company Innovative Solutions. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove DriverMax 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DriverMax 7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DriverMax 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverMax 7". If it is installed on your PC the DriverMax 7 app will be found very quickly. After you select DriverMax 7 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DriverMax 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverMax 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriverMax 7.
8. After uninstalling DriverMax 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriverMax 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverMax 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that DriverMax 7 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverMax 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:22:57.080