You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DriverMax 3 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall DriverMax 3 from your computerInnovative Solutions
. Go over here
for more details on Innovative Solutions. More details about DriverMax 3 can be seen at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. DriverMax 3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for DriverMax 3 is C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled drivermax.exe and its approximative size is 9.06 MB (9504728 bytes).
DriverMax 3 is composed of the following executables which take 15.99 MB (16761659
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (9.06 MB)
- innostp.exe (1.01 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.58 MB)
- rbk32.exe (13.98 KB)
- rbk64.exe (13.98 KB)
- stop_dmx.exe (396.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (666.36 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.04 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
This data is about DriverMax 3 version 3
DriverMax 3 is an application offered by the software company Innovative Solutions. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase DriverMax 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DriverMax 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DriverMax 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverMax 3". The DriverMax 3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DriverMax 3 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DriverMax 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverMax 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriverMax 3.
8. After uninstalling DriverMax 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverMax 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriverMax 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DriverMax 3 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that DriverMax 3 by Innovative Solutions is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverMax 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:21:57.347