DriverHub is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriverHub from your computerROSTPAY LTD
. Take a look here
for more details on ROSTPAY LTD. DriverHub is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\DriverHub directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for DriverHub is C:\Program Files\DriverHub\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.05 MB (6342816 bytes) on disk and is called DriverHub.exe.
The executables below are part of DriverHub. They take about 6.45 MB (6759064
bytes) on disk.
- DriverHub.exe (6.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (147.18 KB)
- Installer.exe (120.16 KB)
- Installer.exe (139.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5205
of DriverHub. For more DriverHub versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DriverHub is a program by ROSTPAY LTD. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DriverHub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DriverHub from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DriverHub or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverHub". If it is installed on your PC the DriverHub app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DriverHub in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DriverHub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DriverHub.
8. After uninstalling DriverHub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriverHub which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverHub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DriverHub by ROSTPAY LTD from your computer, we are not saying that DriverHub by ROSTPAY LTD is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DriverHub in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 03:31:34.167