This page contains complete information on how to remove DriverEasy 4.8.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DriverEasy 4.8.0 from your computerEaseware
. Further information on Easeware can be found here
. You can read more about about DriverEasy 4.8.0 at http://www.drivereasy.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for DriverEasy 4.8.0 is C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins001.exe. DriverEasy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.71 MB (2841360 bytes) on disk.
DriverEasy 4.8.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.95 MB (5187712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverEasy.exe (2.71 MB)
- Easeware.CheckingDevice.exe (11.77 KB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (37.77 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.77 KB)
- Easeware.PatchInstall.exe (503.27 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.13 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.77 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.77 KB)
The current web page applies to DriverEasy 4.8.0 version 22.214.171.124
DriverEasy 4.8.0 is an application released by Easeware. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove DriverEasy 4.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DriverEasy 4.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DriverEasy 4.8.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverEasy 4.8.0". The DriverEasy 4.8.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DriverEasy 4.8.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DriverEasy 4.8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverEasy 4.8.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.drivereasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverEasy 4.8.0.
8. After removing DriverEasy 4.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverEasy 4.8.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverEasy 4.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverEasy 4.8.0 by Easeware from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverEasy 4.8.0 by Easeware is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverEasy 4.8.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:37:26.007