This web page is about DriverEasy 4.7.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriverEasy 4.7.3 from your PCEaseware
. You can find out more on Easeware or check for application updates here
. More details about DriverEasy 4.7.3 can be found at http://www.drivereasy.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DriverEasy 4.7.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. DriverEasy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.69 MB (2823488 bytes) on disk.
DriverEasy 4.7.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.43 MB (5690368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverEasy.exe (2.69 MB)
- Easeware.CheckingDevice.exe (11.81 KB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (37.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.81 KB)
- Easeware.PatchInstall.exe (503.31 KB)
- Patch.exe (527.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of DriverEasy 4.7.3.
When planning to uninstall DriverEasy 4.7.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall DriverEasy 4.7.3:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
DriverEasy 4.7.3 is an application released by the software company Easeware. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove DriverEasy 4.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DriverEasy 4.7.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DriverEasy 4.7.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverEasy 4.7.3". If it is installed on your PC the DriverEasy 4.7.3 app will be found automatically. When you select DriverEasy 4.7.3 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DriverEasy 4.7.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverEasy 4.7.3:
- The software company is: http://www.drivereasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DriverEasy 4.7.3.
8. After removing DriverEasy 4.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverEasy 4.7.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverEasy 4.7.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DriverEasy 4.7.3 by Easeware from your computer, we are not saying that DriverEasy 4.7.3 by Easeware is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverEasy 4.7.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:25:10.837