You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DriverEasy 4.6.6 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DriverEasy 4.6.6 from your computerEaseware
. You can read more on Easeware or check for application updates here
. More details about DriverEasy 4.6.6 can be found at http://www.drivereasy.com
. Usually the DriverEasy 4.6.6 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DriverEasy 4.6.6. DriverEasy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.60 MB (2725696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with DriverEasy 4.6.6. They take about 4.82 MB (5052416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverEasy.exe (2.60 MB)
- Easeware.CheckingDevice.exe (11.81 KB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (37.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.81 KB)
- Easeware.PatchInstall.exe (503.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.31 KB)
This web page is about DriverEasy 4.6.6 version 188.8.131.52
If you are manually uninstalling DriverEasy 4.6.6 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DriverEasy 4.6.6:
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DriverEasy
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Cặp mới\DriverEasy.184.108.40.20613.Patch.REiS
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\ar\DriverEasy.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\ar\Easeware.DriverInstall.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\ar\Easeware.PatchInstall.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\da\DriverEasy.resources.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DriverEasy_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
DriverEasy 4.6.6 is an application released by the software company Easeware. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DriverEasy 4.6.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DriverEasy 4.6.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DriverEasy 4.6.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverEasy 4.6.6". If it is installed on your PC the DriverEasy 4.6.6 application will be found automatically. When you click DriverEasy 4.6.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DriverEasy 4.6.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverEasy 4.6.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drivereasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DriverEasy 4.6.6.
8. After uninstalling DriverEasy 4.6.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverEasy 4.6.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverEasy 4.6.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DriverEasy 4.6.6 by Easeware from your computer, nor are we saying that DriverEasy 4.6.6 by Easeware is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverEasy 4.6.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:49:23.890