You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DriverEasy 4.5.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DriverEasy 4.5.1 from your PCEaseware
. You can find out more on Easeware or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.drivereasy.com
if you want to read more on DriverEasy 4.5.1 on Easeware's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Easeware\DriverEasy folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove DriverEasy 4.5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Arquivos de programas\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. DriverEasy 4.5.1's main file takes around 2.64 MB (2764608 bytes) and is named DriverEasy.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in DriverEasy 4.5.1. They occupy 4.85 MB (5084160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverEasy.exe (2.64 MB)
- Easeware.CheckingDevice.exe (11.81 KB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (37.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.31 KB)
- Easeware.PatchInstall.exe (496.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.31 KB)
This info is about DriverEasy 4.5.1 version 188.8.131.52
DriverEasy 4.5.1 is a program by Easeware. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase DriverEasy 4.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DriverEasy 4.5.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DriverEasy 4.5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverEasy 4.5.1". The DriverEasy 4.5.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select DriverEasy 4.5.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DriverEasy 4.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverEasy 4.5.1:
- The software company is: http://www.drivereasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DriverEasy 4.5.1.
8. After removing DriverEasy 4.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverEasy 4.5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverEasy 4.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverEasy 4.5.1 by Easeware from your PC, we are not saying that DriverEasy 4.5.1 by Easeware is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DriverEasy 4.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 23:10:27.187