This page contains complete information on how to remove DriverEasy 4.2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DriverEasy 4.2.0 from your systemEaseware
. More information on Easeware can be seen here
. Please open http://www.drivereasy.com
if you want to read more on DriverEasy 4.2.0 on Easeware's web page. Usually the DriverEasy 4.2.0 program is to be found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Easeware\DriverEasy folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing DriverEasy 4.2.0 is C:\Arquivos de programas\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. DriverEasy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.72 MB (2847624 bytes) on disk.
DriverEasy 4.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.92 MB (5160512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverEasy.exe (2.72 MB)
- Easeware.CheckingDevice.exe (11.38 KB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (36.88 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (167.88 KB)
- Easeware.PatchInstall.exe (496.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.38 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (167.88 KB)
The current web page applies to DriverEasy 4.2.0 version 18.104.22.168
DriverEasy 4.2.0 is a program released by the software company Easeware. Some people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove DriverEasy 4.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DriverEasy 4.2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DriverEasy 4.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverEasy 4.2.0". If it exists on your system the DriverEasy 4.2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DriverEasy 4.2.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DriverEasy 4.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverEasy 4.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.drivereasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DriverEasy 4.2.0.
8. After uninstalling DriverEasy 4.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriverEasy 4.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverEasy 4.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverEasy 4.2.0 by Easeware from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverEasy 4.2.0 by Easeware is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverEasy 4.2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 09:32:38.597