This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.4 from your computerEaseware
. You can read more on Easeware or check for application updates here
. More details about DriverEasy 4.0.4 can be seen at http://www.drivereasy.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove DriverEasy 4.0.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DriverEasy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.59 MB (2718720 bytes) on disk.
DriverEasy 4.0.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.80 MB (5029048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverEasy.exe (2.59 MB)
- Easeware.CheckingDevice.exe (11.38 KB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (36.88 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (167.88 KB)
- Easeware.PatchInstall.exe (493.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.38 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (167.88 KB)
This web page is about DriverEasy 4.0.4 version 22.214.171.124
If you're planning to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DriverEasy 4.0.4 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DriverEasy
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\de\DriverEasy.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\de\Easeware.DriverInstall.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\de\Easeware.PatchInstall.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\DriverEasy.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DriverEasy_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
DriverEasy 4.0.4 is an application offered by Easeware. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DriverEasy 4.0.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DriverEasy 4.0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverEasy 4.0.4". If it is installed on your PC the DriverEasy 4.0.4 app will be found very quickly. When you select DriverEasy 4.0.4 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DriverEasy 4.0.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverEasy 4.0.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.drivereasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverEasy 4.0.4.
8. After removing DriverEasy 4.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DriverEasy 4.0.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriverEasy 4.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.4 by Easeware from your computer, we are not saying that DriverEasy 4.0.4 by Easeware is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:24:29.150