DriverAssist is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriverAssist from your computerSafeBytes Software Inc.
. Further information on SafeBytes Software Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.driverassist.com
to get more info about DriverAssist on SafeBytes Software Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DriverAssist folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for DriverAssist is C:\Program Files\DriverAssist\UninstallDriverAssist.exe. DriverAssist.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 12.95 MB (13581568 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DriverAssist. They take about 15.07 MB (15802904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverAssist-setup.exe (1.51 MB)
- DriverAssist.exe (12.95 MB)
- UninstallDriverAssist.exe (77.63 KB)
- 7z.exe (239.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (277.50 KB)
- Inf2Cat.exe (32.00 KB)
The current web page applies to DriverAssist version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other DriverAssist releases:
...click to view all...
DriverAssist is an application by SafeBytes Software Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove DriverAssist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DriverAssist from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DriverAssist or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverAssist". The DriverAssist program will be found very quickly. When you select DriverAssist in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DriverAssist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverAssist:
- The software company is: http://www.driverassist.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DriverAssist\UninstallDriverAssist.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverAssist.
8. After removing DriverAssist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverAssist which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverAssist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DriverAssist by SafeBytes Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverAssist by SafeBytes Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverAssist supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 20:41:12.783