Driver Updater Plus
Driver Updater Plus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Driver Updater Plus from your computerJawego Partners LLC
. More information on Jawego Partners LLC can be found here
. Please follow http://www.driverupdaterplus.com/duplus/
if you want to read more on Driver Updater Plus on Jawego Partners LLC's page. Usually the Driver Updater Plus application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater Plus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater Plus\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Driver Updater Plus. The program's main executable file occupies 17.59 MB (18447312 bytes) on disk and is called dup.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Driver Updater Plus. They occupy about 19.73 MB (20686096
bytes) on disk.
- DSTPJb4u.exe (558.95 KB)
- dup.exe (17.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (308.95 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.45 KB)
This web page is about Driver Updater Plus version 2.7.1086.17378
alone. Click on the links below for other Driver Updater Plus versions:
...click to view all...
Driver Updater Plus is a program marketed by the software company Jawego Partners LLC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Driver Updater Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Driver Updater Plus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Driver Updater Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Updater Plus". If it exists on your system the Driver Updater Plus app will be found very quickly. When you select Driver Updater Plus in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Driver Updater Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Updater Plus:
- The publisher is: http://www.driverupdaterplus.com/duplus/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater Plus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver Updater Plus.
8. After uninstalling Driver Updater Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Updater Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Updater Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Updater Plus by Jawego Partners LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Updater Plus by Jawego Partners LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Driver Updater Plus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 15:44:35.287