Driver Support v3.0
Driver Support v3.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Driver Support v3.0 from your systemSoftware Marketing Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Software Marketing Ltd. Click on http://www.driver-support.com
to get more facts about Driver Support v3.0 on Software Marketing Ltd's website. Usually the Driver Support v3.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Driver Support v3.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 16.43 MB (17225528 bytes) on disk and is called DriverSupport.exe.
Driver Support v3.0 contains of the executables below. They take 18.28 MB (19165494
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverSupport.exe (16.43 MB)
- DSLauncher.exe (177.80 KB)
- DSSchedule.exe (461.80 KB)
- DSSmartScan.exe (461.30 KB)
- DSUninstaller.exe (95.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Driver Support v3.0 version 3.0
Driver Support v3.0 is an application marketed by the software company Software Marketing Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Driver Support v3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Driver Support v3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Driver Support v3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Support v3.0". The Driver Support v3.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Driver Support v3.0 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Driver Support v3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Support v3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.driver-support.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver Support v3.0.
8. After uninstalling Driver Support v3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Support v3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Support v3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Support v3.0 by Software Marketing Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Support v3.0 by Software Marketing Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Support v3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130