Driver Support is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Driver Support from your systemPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. Further information on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP can be found here
. More info about the application Driver Support can be found at http://www.driversupport.com
. Driver Support is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Driver Support's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called DriverSupport.exe and its approximative size is 7.68 MB (8054400 bytes).
Driver Support is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.05 MB (8440072
bytes) on disk:
- Agent.CPU.exe (67.63 KB)
- DriverSupport.exe (7.68 MB)
- DriverSupport.Updater.exe (211.63 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (74.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Driver Support. You can find below a few links to other Driver Support releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Driver Support.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Driver Support:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Support
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Agent.Common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Agent.Common.XmlSerializers.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Agent.Communication.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Agent.Communication.XmlSerializers.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Driver Support is an application marketed by the software company PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Driver Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Driver Support from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Driver Support or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Support". The Driver Support program will be found very quickly. When you select Driver Support in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Driver Support, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Support:
- The software company is: http://www.driversupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Driver Support.
8. After removing Driver Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Support which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Driver Support with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your PC, we are not saying that Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Support in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 16:42:15.183