Driver SanFrancisco is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Driver SanFrancisco from your computerParvaZ Technologies, Inc.
. Further information on ParvaZ Technologies, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.takinsilver.com
to get more facts about Driver SanFrancisco on ParvaZ Technologies, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TakinSilver\Driver SanFrancisco directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Driver SanFrancisco by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TakinSilver\Driver SanFrancisco\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Driver.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 12.17 MB (12761088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Driver SanFrancisco. They take about 26.53 MB (27821216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Driver.exe (12.17 MB)
- fwecmd.exe (128.30 KB)
- gdfcmd.exe (168.80 KB)
- gu.exe (608.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
- UPlayBrowser.exe (3.34 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (6.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.50 KB)
- remove.exe (114.80 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (120.80 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (52.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Driver SanFrancisco.
Driver SanFrancisco has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Driver SanFrancisco when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TakinSilver\Driver SanFrancisco
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Driver SanFrancisco Setup.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Driver SanFrancisco Uninstall Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TakinSilver\Driver SanFrancisco\Driver SanFrancisco.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TakinSilver\Driver SanFrancisco\Uninstall Driver SanFrancisco.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver SanFrancisco2.1
Driver SanFrancisco is a program by ParvaZ Technologies, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Driver SanFrancisco is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Driver SanFrancisco with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Driver SanFrancisco or simply click the Search feature and type in "Driver SanFrancisco". If it exists on your system the Driver SanFrancisco application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Driver SanFrancisco in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Driver SanFrancisco, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver SanFrancisco:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.takinsilver.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TakinSilver\Driver SanFrancisco\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver SanFrancisco.
8. After uninstalling Driver SanFrancisco, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Driver SanFrancisco that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver SanFrancisco using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Driver SanFrancisco by ParvaZ Technologies, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver SanFrancisco by ParvaZ Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Driver SanFrancisco in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 05:50:27.333