Driver San Francisco
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Driver San Francisco for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Driver San Francisco from your computerGame Ever Games
. Go over here
where you can read more on Game Ever Games. Click on www.game-ever.ir
to get more facts about Driver San Francisco on Game Ever Games's website. Driver San Francisco is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Driver San Francisco by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 12.17 MB (12761088 bytes) on disk and is named Driver.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Driver San Francisco. They take about 43.39 MB (45499640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Driver.exe (12.17 MB)
- fwecmd.exe (128.30 KB)
- gdfcmd.exe (168.80 KB)
- gu.exe (608.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
- UPlayBrowser.exe (3.34 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (6.58 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller-0255.exe (10.87 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_2005_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- vcredist_2008_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
Driver San Francisco is an application released by the software company Game Ever Games. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Driver San Francisco is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Driver San Francisco from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Driver San Francisco or simply activate the Search field and type in "Driver San Francisco". The Driver San Francisco application will be found very quickly. After you select Driver San Francisco in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Driver San Francisco, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver San Francisco:
- The web site of the program is: www.game-ever.ir
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Driver San Francisco.
8. After uninstalling Driver San Francisco, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver San Francisco which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver San Francisco using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Driver San Francisco by Game Ever Games from your PC, we are not saying that Driver San Francisco by Game Ever Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Driver San Francisco in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:55:02.403