This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Driver Reviver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Driver Reviver from your computerReviverSoft LLC
. More data about ReviverSoft LLC can be seen here
. More details about Driver Reviver can be seen at www.reviversoft.com/support/driver-reviver/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Driver Reviver is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled DriverReviver.exe and occupies 21.47 MB (22508640 bytes).
Driver Reviver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.58 MB (23681752
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- DriverReviver.exe (21.47 MB)
- DriverReviverUpdater.exe (68.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (503.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Driver Reviver version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Driver Reviver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Driver Reviver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Driver Reviver:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Reviversoft\DRST\Driver Reviver
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\defaults\Brazilian.xml
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\defaults\Brazilian1
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\defaults\Brazilian2
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver\InstallPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver\UninstallString
Driver Reviver is a program offered by ReviverSoft LLC. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Driver Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Driver Reviver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Driver Reviver or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Reviver". If it exists on your system the Driver Reviver application will be found automatically. After you select Driver Reviver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Driver Reviver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Reviver:
- The web site of the application is: www.reviversoft.com/support/driver-reviver/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver Reviver.
8. After removing Driver Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Reviver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Reviver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Driver Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Driver Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Reviver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-24 13:38:29.700