This web page is about Driver Reviver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Driver Reviver from your systemReviverSoft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ReviverSoft. You can see more info related to Driver Reviver at www.reviversoft.com/support/driver-reviver/
. Usually the Driver Reviver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Driver Reviver. Driver Reviver's main file takes about 18.89 MB (19811592 bytes) and its name is DriverReviver.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Driver Reviver. They take 22.38 MB (23467584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- DriverReviver.exe (18.89 MB)
- DriverReviverUpdater.exe (68.26 KB)
- tray.exe (2.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (489.29 KB)
This web page is about Driver Reviver version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Driver Reviver:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Driver Reviver from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Driver Reviver:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Driver Reviver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\DriverReviver.exe
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\DriverReviverUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\tray.exe
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ReviverSoft Driver Reviver 22.214.171.124 Multilingual.rar.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Reviver
Driver Reviver is a program released by ReviverSoft. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Driver Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Driver Reviver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Driver Reviver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Reviver". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Reviver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Driver Reviver in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Driver Reviver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Reviver:
- The publisher is: www.reviversoft.com/support/driver-reviver/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Reviver.
8. After uninstalling Driver Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Driver Reviver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Driver Reviver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Reviver by ReviverSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Driver Reviver by ReviverSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Driver Reviver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:04:15.993