Driver Pro v3.1
Driver Pro v3.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Driver Pro v3.1 from your PCPC Utilities Software Limited
. Further information on PC Utilities Software Limited can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
to get more facts about Driver Pro v3.1 on PC Utilities Software Limited's website. Driver Pro v3.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Pro directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Driver Pro v3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Pro\unins000.exe. DriverPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.75 MB (3933200 bytes) on disk.
Driver Pro v3.1 is composed of the following executables which take 9.04 MB (9483320
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DPLauncher.exe (801.52 KB)
- DPSchedule.exe (1.04 MB)
- DPSmartScan.exe (1.04 MB)
- DPStartScan.exe (818.02 KB)
- DPUninstaller.exe (545.52 KB)
- DriverPro.exe (3.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.09 MB)
This web page is about Driver Pro v3.1 version 3.1
If you are manually uninstalling Driver Pro v3.1 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Driver Pro v3.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Pro
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinZip Driver Updater
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WinZip\WinZipDU\WinZip Driver Updater
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Pro\DPLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Pro\DPSchedule.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Pro\DPSmartScan.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Pro\DPUninstaller.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nico Mak Computing\WinZip Driver Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Driver Signing
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Non-Driver Signing
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Pro_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Pro_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Pro_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Pro_is1\QuietUninstallString
Driver Pro v3.1 is a program released by the software company PC Utilities Software Limited. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Driver Pro v3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Driver Pro v3.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Driver Pro v3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Driver Pro v3.1". If it exists on your system the Driver Pro v3.1 app will be found automatically. When you select Driver Pro v3.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Driver Pro v3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Pro v3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.pcutilitiespro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Pro v3.1.
8. After removing Driver Pro v3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Driver Pro v3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Driver Pro v3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Pro v3.1 by PC Utilities Software Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Pro v3.1 by PC Utilities Software Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Pro v3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:39:05.940