Driver Magician 184.108.40.206
Driver Magician 220.127.116.11 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Driver Magician 18.104.22.168 from your computerGoldSolution
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GoldSolution. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoldSolution\Driver Magician directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Driver Magician 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GoldSolution\Driver Magician\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.34 MB (4549536 bytes) on disk and is called Driver Magician version 4.9.exe.
The executable files below are part of Driver Magician 126.96.36.199. They take an average of 4.43 MB (4649443
bytes) on disk.
- Driver Magician version 4.9.exe (4.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Driver Magician 184.108.40.206.
Driver Magician 220.127.116.11 is a program by GoldSolution. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Driver Magician 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Driver Magician 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Driver Magician 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Driver Magician 188.8.131.52". The Driver Magician 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. After you click Driver Magician 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Driver Magician 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Magician 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Driver Magician 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Magician 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Magician 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Driver Magician 220.127.116.11 by GoldSolution from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Magician 18.104.22.168 by GoldSolution is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Magician 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 00:13:19.923