This page contains thorough information on how to remove Driver Cleaner.NET for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Driver Cleaner.NET from your PCRuud Ketelaars
. More data about Ruud Ketelaars can be found here
. Please follow http://www.drivercleaner.net
if you want to read more on Driver Cleaner.NET on Ruud Ketelaars's page. Usually the Driver Cleaner.NET application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverCleanerDotNET directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Driver Cleaner.NET is C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverCleanerDotNET\Uninstall.exe. DriverCleanerDotNET.exe is the Driver Cleaner.NET's main executable file and it takes approximately 546.50 KB (559616 bytes) on disk.
Driver Cleaner.NET installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.16 MB (3315089
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutomaticDotNET.exe (179.50 KB)
- DriverCheckDotNET.exe (183.50 KB)
- DriverCleanerDotNET.exe (546.50 KB)
- LiveUpdateDotNET.exe (269.50 KB)
- ReplaceDotNET.exe (175.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (1.52 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (44.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Driver Cleaner.NET. For other Driver Cleaner.NET versions please click below:
Driver Cleaner.NET is a program released by Ruud Ketelaars. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Driver Cleaner.NET is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Driver Cleaner.NET from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Driver Cleaner.NET or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Cleaner.NET". The Driver Cleaner.NET program will be found very quickly. When you click Driver Cleaner.NET in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Driver Cleaner.NET, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Cleaner.NET:
- The software company is: http://www.drivercleaner.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverCleanerDotNET\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Driver Cleaner.NET.
8. After uninstalling Driver Cleaner.NET, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Cleaner.NET which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Cleaner.NET with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Cleaner.NET by Ruud Ketelaars from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Cleaner.NET by Ruud Ketelaars is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Cleaner.NET in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 15:51:19.840