Driver Checker v2.7.5
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5 from your PCdriverchecker.com, Inc.
. More data about driverchecker.com, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.driverchecker.com
if you want to read more on Driver Checker v2.7.5 on driverchecker.com, Inc.'s website. Driver Checker v2.7.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.16 MB (11707336 bytes) on disk and is named DriverChecker.exe.
The executables below are part of Driver Checker v2.7.5. They occupy about 11.83 MB (12407522
bytes) on disk.
- DriverChecker.exe (11.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (683.78 KB)
This info is about Driver Checker v2.7.5 version 2.7.5
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Driver Checker v2.7.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker\DcDriver.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker\DriverChecker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker\driverfiles.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker\osverdll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker\ScanResult.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Driver Checker.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Driver Checker 2.7.5 Datecode 15.08.2012-[www.ir-dl.com].lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Driver Checker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Checker_is1
Driver Checker v2.7.5 is a program marketed by driverchecker.com, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Driver Checker v2.7.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Checker v2.7.5". If it exists on your system the Driver Checker v2.7.5 program will be found automatically. When you click Driver Checker v2.7.5 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Driver Checker v2.7.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Checker v2.7.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.driverchecker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Driver Checker v2.7.5.
8. After uninstalling Driver Checker v2.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Driver Checker v2.7.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Checker v2.7.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Checker v2.7.5 by driverchecker.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Checker v2.7.5 by driverchecker.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Checker v2.7.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:44:12.520