Driver Checker v2.7.5
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5 from your PCdriverchecker.com, Inc.
. More data about driverchecker.com, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.driverchecker.com
if you want to read more on Driver Checker v2.7.5 on driverchecker.com, Inc.'s website. Driver Checker v2.7.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.16 MB (11707336 bytes) on disk and is named DriverChecker.exe.
The executables below are part of Driver Checker v2.7.5. They occupy about 11.83 MB (12407522
bytes) on disk.
- DriverChecker.exe (11.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (683.78 KB)
This info is about Driver Checker v2.7.5 version 2.7.5
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Driver Checker v2.7.5 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Driver Checker.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Driver Checker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Checker_is1
Driver Checker v2.7.5 is a program released by driverchecker.com, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Driver Checker v2.7.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Checker v2.7.5". The Driver Checker v2.7.5 application will be found automatically. When you select Driver Checker v2.7.5 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Driver Checker v2.7.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Checker v2.7.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.driverchecker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Checker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5.
8. After uninstalling Driver Checker v2.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Driver Checker v2.7.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Checker v2.7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5 by driverchecker.com, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Driver Checker v2.7.5 by driverchecker.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Driver Checker v2.7.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:44:12.520