Driver Booster 2
This page is about Driver Booster 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Driver Booster 2 from your computerIObit
. Check out here
where you can get more info on IObit. The application is frequently located in the C:\Arquivos de programas\IObit\Driver Booster directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Driver Booster 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Arquivos de programas\IObit\Driver Booster\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.98 MB (4174144 bytes) on disk and is titled DriverBooster.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Driver Booster 2. They occupy about 15.81 MB (16581984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (88.31 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.39 MB)
- ChangeIcon.exe (257.31 KB)
- DriverBooster.exe (3.98 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.12 MB)
- MakeSFX.exe (295.81 KB)
- Promote.exe (1.87 MB)
- Scheduler.exe (129.81 KB)
- SetupHlp.exe (1.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1,022.31 KB)
- dpinst.exe (971.81 KB)
- DpInstX32.exe (645.31 KB)
- DpInstX64.exe (854.31 KB)
This web page is about Driver Booster 2 version 2.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Driver Booster 2 releases:
Driver Booster 2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\AutoUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\DriverBooster.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\DrvInstall\DbzInst.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\DrvInstall\DpInstX32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\DrvInstall\DpInstX64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\FaultFixes.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\is-KJNC0.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\Register.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\Scanner.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\Scheduler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Install\DbzInst.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Install\DpinstX.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141120.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141122.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141123.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141125.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141202.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141207.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20141222.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Main\20161206.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141120.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141122.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141123.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141125.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141202.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141207.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20141222.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Driver Booster\Logs\Scan\20161206.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IObit\Driver Booster
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Booster_is1
Driver Booster 2 is a program marketed by IObit. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Driver Booster 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Driver Booster 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Driver Booster 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Driver Booster 2". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Booster 2 app will be found very quickly. When you click Driver Booster 2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Driver Booster 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Driver Booster 2.
8. After uninstalling Driver Booster 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Booster 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Booster 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Driver Booster 2 by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Booster 2 by IObit is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Booster 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:16:40.220