This page contains detailed information on how to remove DriveClone for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DriveClone from your systemFarStone Tech. Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on FarStone Tech. Inc.. More information about DriveClone can be found at www.farstone.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\DriveClone directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall DriveClone by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\DriveClone\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named DriveClone.exe and occupies 215.32 KB (220488 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in DriveClone. They take 8.17 MB (8567336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriveClone.exe (215.32 KB)
- uninst.exe (428.94 KB)
- bcdboot.exe (179.50 KB)
- bcdedit.exe (359.50 KB)
- bootsect.exe (115.36 KB)
- diskpart.exe (154.00 KB)
- FSSvcExe.exe (331.00 KB)
- PopTip.exe (2.05 MB)
- UvSvc.exe (57.32 KB)
- dca.exe (877.82 KB)
- dca.exe (877.82 KB)
- DClone.exe (1.25 MB)
- DClone.exe (1.25 MB)
- VssBackup.exe (52.00 KB)
- WinXpX64Vss.exe (52.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.2
of DriveClone. You can find below info on other application versions of DriveClone:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\DriveClone
Additional values that you should delete:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\DriveClone\DriveClone.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\DriveClone\files\AxInterop.EasyUILib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\DriveClone\files\AxInterop.SelDiskLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\DriveClone\files\DClone.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\DriveClone\DriveClone.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\DriveClone\DriveClone.exe.FriendlyAppName
DriveClone is a program offered by FarStone Tech. Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove DriveClone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DriveClone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DriveClone or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriveClone". The DriveClone application will be found very quickly. After you select DriveClone in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DriveClone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriveClone:
- The web site of the program is: www.farstone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FarStone\DriveClone\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriveClone.
8. After uninstalling DriveClone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DriveClone that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriveClone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DriveClone by FarStone Tech. Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DriveClone by FarStone Tech. Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriveClone supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:14:16.707