Drive to Hell
This page is about Drive to Hell for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Drive to Hell from your PCGhost Crab Games
. Go over here
where you can read more on Ghost Crab Games. More info about the software Drive to Hell can be found at http://drivetohell.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Drive to Hell directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Drive to Hell is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 11.07 MB (11606016 bytes) on disk and is called DriveToHell.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Drive to Hell. They take about 11.07 MB (11606016
bytes) on disk.
- DriveToHell.exe (11.07 MB)
Drive to Hell is an application offered by Ghost Crab Games. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Drive to Hell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Drive to Hell from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Drive to Hell or simply click the Search field and type in "Drive to Hell". If it is installed on your PC the Drive to Hell application will be found very quickly. After you select Drive to Hell in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Drive to Hell, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Drive to Hell:
- The web site of the application is: http://drivetohell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Drive to Hell.
8. After removing Drive to Hell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Drive to Hell that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Drive to Hell using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Drive to Hell by Ghost Crab Games from your computer, we are not saying that Drive to Hell by Ghost Crab Games is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Drive to Hell in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-29 18:39:02.607