Drive on Moscow
Drive on Moscow is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Drive on Moscow from your computerSlitherine
. Additional info about Slitherine can be read here
. More details about the app Drive on Moscow can be seen at http://www.Slitherine.com
. Drive on Moscow is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slitherine\Drive on Moscow directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\WINDOWS\Slitherine\Drive on Moscow\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Drive on Moscow. Drive on Moscow's primary file takes around 11.09 MB (11631104 bytes) and is called Moscow.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Drive on Moscow. They take about 18.14 MB (19017216
bytes) on disk.
- autorun.exe (6.58 MB)
- Moscow.exe (11.09 MB)
- update.exe (474.25 KB)
The current page applies to Drive on Moscow version 1.08
alone. Click on the links below for other Drive on Moscow versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Drive on Moscow we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Drive on Moscow:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Drive on Moscow
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Drive on Moscow\Documentation\Drive on Moscow Manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Drive on Moscow\Documentation\Interactive Catalogue.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Drive on Moscow\Documentation\License Agreement.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Drive on Moscow\Drive on Moscow (Game Menu).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Drive on Moscow\Drive on Moscow (Quick Launch).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Drive on Moscow\Register Your Game and Check for Updates.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Drive on Moscow\Uninstall Drive on Moscow.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Drive on Moscow\Update Drive on Moscow.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Drive on Moscow\What's New.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Drive on Moscow
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Slitherine\Drive on Moscow
Drive on Moscow is a program marketed by the software company Slitherine. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Drive on Moscow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Drive on Moscow from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Drive on Moscow or simply activate the Search field and type in "Drive on Moscow". If it is installed on your PC the Drive on Moscow app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Drive on Moscow in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Drive on Moscow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Drive on Moscow:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Slitherine.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Slitherine\Drive on Moscow\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Drive on Moscow.
8. After removing Drive on Moscow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Drive on Moscow that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Drive on Moscow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Drive on Moscow by Slitherine from your computer, nor are we saying that Drive on Moscow by Slitherine is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Drive on Moscow in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 14:08:36.693