You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Drive Backup for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Drive Backup from your PCEtech
. Take a look here
for more information on Etech. Please open http://www.etechproducts.web.officelive.com
if you want to read more on Drive Backup on Etech's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Drive Backup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Drive Backup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Drive Backup\uninstall.exe. Drive Backup's primary file takes about 4.32 MB (4534784 bytes) and is called Drive Backup.exe.
The executables below are part of Drive Backup. They take about 4.88 MB (5114880
bytes) on disk.
- Drive Backup.exe (4.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
This data is about Drive Backup version 1.0
Drive Backup is a program released by Etech. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Drive Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Drive Backup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Drive Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "Drive Backup". The Drive Backup application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Drive Backup in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Drive Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Drive Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.etechproducts.web.officelive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Drive Backup\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Drive Backup.
8. After uninstalling Drive Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Drive Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Drive Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Drive Backup by Etech from your PC, we are not saying that Drive Backup by Etech is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Drive Backup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 19:31:36.917