DreamPages Plus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall DreamPages Plus from your computerDNP DreamPages Co., Ltd.
. More data about DNP DreamPages Co., Ltd. can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamPages Plus directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall DreamPages Plus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamPages Plus\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 59.34 MB (62227167 bytes) on disk and is titled DreamPages Plus.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in DreamPages Plus. They take 67.03 MB (70284405
bytes) on disk.
- DreamPages Plus.exe (59.34 MB)
- uninstall.exe (460.31 KB)
- AUMonitor.exe (3.18 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (4.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.1
of DreamPages Plus.
DreamPages Plus is a program released by the software company DNP DreamPages Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DreamPages Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DreamPages Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DreamPages Plus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DreamPages Plus". If it exists on your system the DreamPages Plus application will be found very quickly. After you select DreamPages Plus in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DreamPages Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DreamPages Plus.
8. After removing DreamPages Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DreamPages Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DreamPages Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DreamPages Plus by DNP DreamPages Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that DreamPages Plus by DNP DreamPages Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DreamPages Plus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 09:48:41.277