Dream Chronicles is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Dream Chronicles from your systemWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More information about Dream Chronicles can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Dream Chronicles directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Dream Chronicles's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Dream Chronicles\Uninstall.exe. dream-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.53 MB (13137120 bytes) on disk.
Dream Chronicles contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.69 MB (13304422
bytes) on disk.
- dream-WT.exe (12.53 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Dream Chronicles. For more Dream Chronicles versions please click below:
Dream Chronicles is an application offered by WildTangent. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Dream Chronicles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dream Chronicles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dream Chronicles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dream Chronicles". The Dream Chronicles app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dream Chronicles in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dream Chronicles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dream Chronicles:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Dream Chronicles\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dream Chronicles.
8. After removing Dream Chronicles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dream Chronicles that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dream Chronicles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dream Chronicles by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Dream Chronicles by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dream Chronicles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:53:24.357