This info is about Dream Cars for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dream Cars from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on MyPlayCity, Inc.. Detailed information about Dream Cars can be seen at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Dream Cars directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Dream Cars's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Dream Cars\unins000.exe. Dream Cars's primary file takes around 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) and its name is Dream Cars.exe.
Dream Cars contains of the executables below. They take 8.60 MB (9022586
bytes) on disk.
- Dream Cars.exe (2.35 MB)
- game.exe (2.67 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Dream Cars version 1.0
Dream Cars is an application offered by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Dream Cars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Dream Cars from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dream Cars or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dream Cars". The Dream Cars program will be found automatically. After you click Dream Cars in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dream Cars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dream Cars:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Dream Cars\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dream Cars.
8. After uninstalling Dream Cars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dream Cars which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dream Cars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dream Cars by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dream Cars by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dream Cars supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 14:06:36.973