This web page is about Dragon Nest for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dragon Nest from your systemAsiasoft
. Take a look here
for more details on Asiasoft. Click on http://dragonnest.asiasoft.co.th/
to get more facts about Dragon Nest on Asiasoft's website. Usually the Dragon Nest application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Asiasoft\Dragon Nest directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Asiasoft\Dragon Nest\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dragon Nest. Dragon Nest's primary file takes about 1.16 MB (1212416 bytes) and its name is dnlauncher.exe.
Dragon Nest installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 334.10 MB (350331863
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dnlauncher.exe (1.16 MB)
- DragonNest.exe (4.20 MB)
- uninst.exe (46.77 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- WindowsInstaller.exe (2.47 MB)
- แพต DN.exe (322.40 MB)
- AhnRpt.exe (760.83 KB)
- HsLogMgr.exe (110.69 KB)
- HSUpdate.exe (154.69 KB)
- autoup.exe (250.11 KB)
This info is about Dragon Nest version 1.0.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Dragon Nest releases:
Dragon Nest is a program offered by Asiasoft. Some users try to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Dragon Nest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dragon Nest with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dragon Nest or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dragon Nest". The Dragon Nest program will be found very quickly. After you click Dragon Nest in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dragon Nest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dragon Nest:
- The publisher is: http://dragonnest.asiasoft.co.th/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Asiasoft\Dragon Nest\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dragon Nest.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Nest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Nest that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dragon Nest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dragon Nest by Asiasoft from your PC, we are not saying that Dragon Nest by Asiasoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dragon Nest in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 03:14:47.733