This info is about Dragon Branch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dragon Branch from your PCDragon Branch
. Further information on Dragon Branch can be found here
. Please follow http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
if you want to read more on Dragon Branch on Dragon Branch's web page. Dragon Branch is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch folder, subject to the user's decision. Dragon Branch's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Dragon Branch's main executable file and it occupies around 304.75 KB (312064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dragon Branch. They take about 828.25 KB (848128
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.75 KB)
This data is about Dragon Branch version 2.0.5620.33614
only. For more Dragon Branch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dragon Branch is a program by the software company Dragon Branch. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Dragon Branch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dragon Branch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dragon Branch or simply click the Search field and type in "Dragon Branch". The Dragon Branch app will be found very quickly. When you select Dragon Branch in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dragon Branch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dragon Branch:
- The publisher is: http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dragon Branch.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Branch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dragon Branch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dragon Branch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch from your computer, we are not saying that Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dragon Branch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-05 11:50:08.293