Dragon Branch is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dragon Branch from your systemDragon Branch
. Go over here
for more information on Dragon Branch. More details about the application Dragon Branch can be seen at http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
. Dragon Branch is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "F:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dragon Branch. Dragon Branch's primary file takes about 304.75 KB (312064 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Dragon Branch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 828.25 KB (848128
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.75 KB)
The current web page applies to Dragon Branch version 2.0.5621.26414
only. You can find below info on other releases of Dragon Branch:
...click to view all...
Dragon Branch is a program by the software company Dragon Branch. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Dragon Branch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dragon Branch from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dragon Branch or simply click the Search field and type in "Dragon Branch". If it is installed on your PC the Dragon Branch program will be found automatically. After you select Dragon Branch in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Dragon Branch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dragon Branch:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "F:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dragon Branch.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Branch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Branch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Branch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch from your computer, nor are we saying that Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dragon Branch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:12:47.137