Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Origins is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins from your PCElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Dragon Age: Origins on Electronic Arts's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dragon Age: Origins's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Dragon Age Origins\Cleanup.exe. daorigins.exe is the Dragon Age: Origins's main executable file and it takes approximately 9.24 MB (9686120 bytes) on disk.
Dragon Age: Origins installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.02 MB (24134741
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Traduccion_DAO-uninstall.exe (62.36 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (833.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.31 KB)
- daorigins.exe (9.24 MB)
- DAOriginsConfig.exe (2.77 MB)
- daupdater.exe (1.27 MB)
- DAUpdaterSvc.Service.exe (25.23 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (113.30 KB)
- EACoreUninstall.exe (274.31 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- patch.exe (48.84 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (249.30 KB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- Dragon Age_code.exe (377.27 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- SetupAddins.exe (370.00 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04
of Dragon Age: Origins. You can find below info on other application versions of Dragon Age: Origins:
Dragon Age: Origins is an application by Electronic Arts. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Dragon Age: Origins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dragon Age: Origins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dragon Age: Origins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dragon Age: Origins". The Dragon Age: Origins app will be found automatically. When you click Dragon Age: Origins in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dragon Age: Origins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dragon Age: Origins:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Dragon Age Origins\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dragon Age: Origins.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Age: Origins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dragon Age: Origins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Age: Origins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dragon Age: Origins in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-03 22:32:42.957