Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Origins is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts, Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Dragon Age: Origins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Dragon Age.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall Dragon Age.exe and its approximative size is 720.16 KB (737448 bytes).
Dragon Age: Origins is comprised of the following executables which occupy 918.91 KB (940960
bytes) on disk:
- saferun.exe (198.74 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age.exe (720.16 KB)
The current page applies to Dragon Age: Origins version 1.04
only. For other Dragon Age: Origins versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Dragon Age: Origins.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Dragon Age: Origins is an application released by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Dragon Age: Origins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dragon Age: Origins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dragon Age: Origins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dragon Age: Origins". If it is installed on your PC the Dragon Age: Origins program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dragon Age: Origins in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dragon Age: Origins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dragon Age: Origins.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Age: Origins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Age: Origins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dragon Age: Origins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:20:36.793