Dragon Age II
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Dragon Age II for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dragon Age II from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Usually the Dragon Age II application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\BioWare directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Dragon Age II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Dragon Age 2.exe. Uninstall Dragon Age 2.exe is the Dragon Age II's main executable file and it occupies around 302.44 KB (309696 bytes) on disk.
Dragon Age II contains of the executables below. They take 455.68 KB (466616
bytes) on disk.
- saferun.exe (153.24 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age 2.exe (302.44 KB)
This web page is about Dragon Age II version 1.03
alone. You can find below a few links to other Dragon Age II releases:
Dragon Age II is a program released by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Dragon Age II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Dragon Age II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dragon Age II or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dragon Age II". If it is installed on your PC the Dragon Age II program will be found very quickly. When you click Dragon Age II in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dragon Age II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dragon Age II.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Age II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Age II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Age II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dragon Age II by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dragon Age II by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dragon Age II supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:19:55.187