Dr.Web Security Space
This page contains complete information on how to remove Dr.Web Security Space for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Dr.Web Security Space from your PCDoctor Web, Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Doctor Web, Ltd.. Click on http://www.drweb.com/
to get more information about Dr.Web Security Space on Doctor Web, Ltd.'s website. Dr.Web Security Space is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DrWeb folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Dr.Web Security Space is C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win-space\win-space-setup.exe. Dr.Web Security Space's primary file takes about 8.62 MB (9035520 bytes) and is named dwscanner.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dr.Web Security Space. They take about 45.87 MB (48101280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dwnetfilter.exe (4.38 MB)
- dwscancl.exe (737.62 KB)
- dwscanner.exe (8.62 MB)
- dwservice.exe (10.36 MB)
- dwsysinfo.exe (1.37 MB)
- frwl_notify.exe (4.82 MB)
- frwl_svc.exe (1.16 MB)
- spideragent.exe (14.05 MB)
- spideragent_adm.exe (399.25 KB)
This web page is about Dr.Web Security Space version 9.1.1.09290
only. You can find below info on other releases of Dr.Web Security Space:
...click to view all...
Dr.Web Security Space is a program released by Doctor Web, Ltd.. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Dr.Web Security Space is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dr.Web Security Space from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dr.Web Security Space or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dr.Web Security Space". If it exists on your system the Dr.Web Security Space application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dr.Web Security Space in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dr.Web Security Space, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dr.Web Security Space:
- The software company is: http://www.drweb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Doctor Web\Setup\drweb-win-space\win-space-setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dr.Web Security Space.
8. After removing Dr.Web Security Space, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dr.Web Security Space that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dr.Web Security Space with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dr.Web Security Space by Doctor Web, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Dr.Web Security Space by Doctor Web, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dr.Web Security Space supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-21 06:01:07.087