Dr. PC is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Dr. PC from your systemJoseph CM
. More information on Joseph CM can be seen here
. Dr. PC is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Dr. PC folder, regulated by the user's choice. Dr. PC's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dr. PC\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. The application's main executable file occupies 102.97 KB (105440 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
Dr. PC installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 102.97 KB (105440
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (102.97 KB)
This data is about Dr. PC version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Dr. PC:
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Dr. PC from your PC.Folders remaining:Files remaining:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Dr. PC\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files\Dr. PC\bf9a8619-a56e-4bdb-8905-2e99d9ca62db.crx
- C:\Program Files\Dr. PC\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files\Dr. PC\Uninstall.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\Dr. PC
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Dr. PC
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Dr. PC-nv
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Dr. PC
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dr. PC\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dr. PC\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dr. PC\UninstallString
Dr. PC is a program marketed by the software company Joseph CM. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Dr. PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dr. PC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dr. PC or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dr. PC". The Dr. PC app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dr. PC in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dr. PC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dr. PC.
8. After removing Dr. PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dr. PC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dr. PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dr. PC by Joseph CM from your PC, nor are we saying that Dr. PC by Joseph CM is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dr. PC in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-07 16:55:36.153