Dr. Memory is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Dr. Memory from your systemGoogle
. Check out here
for more info on Google. Dr. Memory is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Memory folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Dr. Memory by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Memory\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Dr. Memory's main file takes about 302.50 KB (309760 bytes) and its name is drmemory.exe.
The executables below are part of Dr. Memory. They take an average of 4.99 MB (5229818
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (84.74 KB)
- drconfig.exe (132.00 KB)
- drmemory.exe (302.50 KB)
- drstrace.exe (204.00 KB)
- symquery.exe (370.00 KB)
- vs_external_tool.exe (131.00 KB)
- winsyms.exe (143.50 KB)
- drconfig.exe (133.00 KB)
- drstrace.exe (223.00 KB)
- symquery.exe (461.00 KB)
- vs_external_tool.exe (144.00 KB)
- winsyms.exe (160.50 KB)
- balloon.exe (106.00 KB)
- closewnd.exe (46.50 KB)
- create_process.exe (49.50 KB)
- DRcontrol.exe (159.00 KB)
- drinject.exe (139.00 KB)
- DRkill.exe (103.00 KB)
- DRload.exe (65.00 KB)
- drrun.exe (149.00 KB)
- DRview.exe (128.00 KB)
- dummy.exe (32.50 KB)
- ldmp.exe (87.00 KB)
- svccntrl.exe (55.50 KB)
- winstats.exe (75.00 KB)
- balloon.exe (105.50 KB)
- closewnd.exe (53.50 KB)
- create_process.exe (56.00 KB)
- DRcontrol.exe (168.50 KB)
- drinject.exe (140.50 KB)
- DRkill.exe (99.50 KB)
- DRload.exe (74.00 KB)
- drrun.exe (151.50 KB)
- DRview.exe (127.50 KB)
- dummy.exe (37.50 KB)
- svccntrl.exe (63.50 KB)
- winstats.exe (80.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Dr. Memory version 1.8.1
only. Click on the links below for other Dr. Memory versions:
...click to view all...
Dr. Memory is an application marketed by Google. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Dr. Memory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Dr. Memory from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dr. Memory or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dr. Memory". The Dr. Memory program will be found very quickly. When you click Dr. Memory in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dr. Memory, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dr. Memory.
8. After uninstalling Dr. Memory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dr. Memory that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dr. Memory using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dr. Memory by Google from your computer, nor are we saying that Dr. Memory by Google is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dr. Memory in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 02:29:05.797