Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e from your systemPeter A. Gebhard
. More info about Peter A. Gebhard can be found here
. Detailed information about Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e can be seen at http://www.dr-hardware.com/
. Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Dr.Hardware 2008 english directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e is C:\Program Files\Dr.Hardware 2008 english\unins000.exe. DRHARD.exe is the Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e's primary executable file and it takes about 5.85 MB (6134440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e. They occupy 6.94 MB (7273502
bytes) on disk.
- DRHARD.exe (5.85 MB)
- drhard16.exe (60.26 KB)
- muthread.exe (385.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
- VESA.EXE (13.35 KB)
The current page applies to Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e version 20089.5.0
Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e is an application offered by Peter A. Gebhard. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e". The Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dr-hardware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dr.Hardware 2008 english\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e.
8. After uninstalling Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e by Peter A. Gebhard from your computer, nor are we saying that Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e by Peter A. Gebhard is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dr. Hardware 2008 9.5.0e in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 20:06:00.857