This page is about Dr.DivX for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dr.DivX from your systemDivXNetworks, Inc.
. You can find out more on DivXNetworks, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Dr.DivX is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\DivX directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\DivX\DrDivXUninstall.exe /DRDIVX is the full command line if you want to remove Dr.DivX. The program's main executable file is titled Dr.DivX.exe and its approximative size is 1.59 MB (1665536 bytes).
Dr.DivX contains of the executables below. They take 11.68 MB (12244244
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DivXContentUploaderUninstall.exe (116.72 KB)
- DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe (518.19 KB)
- DrDivXUninstall.exe (58.20 KB)
- config.exe (68.00 KB)
- DivXsm.exe (520.00 KB)
- DivX Converter.exe (2.55 MB)
- DivX Player.exe (2.85 MB)
- DivXVersionChecker.exe (201.30 KB)
- Dr.DivX EKG.exe (220.00 KB)
- Dr.DivX ProfEdit.exe (318.00 KB)
- Dr.DivX Registration.exe (20.50 KB)
- Dr.DivX.exe (1.59 MB)
The current web page applies to Dr.DivX version 1.0.7
only. Click on the links below for other Dr.DivX versions:
Dr.DivX is a program released by DivXNetworks, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Dr.DivX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dr.DivX from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dr.DivX or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dr.DivX". If it is installed on your PC the Dr.DivX application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dr.DivX in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dr.DivX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dr.DivX.
8. After uninstalling Dr.DivX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dr.DivX that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dr.DivX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dr.DivX by DivXNetworks, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dr.DivX by DivXNetworks, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dr.DivX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:54:57.757